Friday, February 19, 2010

Will Goo-Gone adhesive remover damage teflon coated cookware?

I recently discovered an adhesive mess on my brand new Presto Skillet. I tried soap and water, however it was unsuccessful in removing the mess. I know Goo-Gone would work, but I don't want to damage the cookware or either poison myself? Is this safe to do and will it damage the teflon.Will Goo-Gone adhesive remover damage teflon coated cookware?
Here are some food-based products you can try:





Mineral Oil


Peanut Butter


Vegetable Oil (set for two hours)


Margarine


Mayonnaise (leave for a few hours or overnight)





Good luck!Will Goo-Gone adhesive remover damage teflon coated cookware?
maybe -the teflon coating can also damage you. avoid it and use pans that aren't coated. wash well after use with warm soapy water.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment