Friday, February 19, 2010

Adhesive Remover - To remove Decals and Bumper Stickers?

www.un-du.com - I need a good adhesive remover that works. I have decals and bumper stickers all over my car that i just bought. I don't want to damage the paint job. Does anyone know how to remove adhesive without damaging paint?Adhesive Remover - To remove Decals and Bumper Stickers?
un-du庐 Adhesive Remover is the best product to use for remove adhesive safely.


It is Acid Free and Photo Safe. I used it on my dorm room walls to remove old stickers


and it worked instantly and left no oil, no residue. It evaporates almost instantaneously!





http://www.un-du.comAdhesive Remover - To remove Decals and Bumper Stickers?
Their is also a product called De-Solv-it. It is a professional strength solvent.It is safe to use on cured paint,wood, metal and works very well to release bumper stickers. I get mine at my local ACE Hardware store.
We use Orange Peel multi-purpose solvent to remove decals %26amp; adhesives from the decals. Simply spray some onto a clean cloth or towl and wipe away. This works the best as we have used it over and over.





Hope this was helpful!
Get as much as you can off and the residue, use GooGone... Works good. It is oily, but should not hurt any paint.
Try WD40. My wife uses it to remove stickers from just about anything.
wd40 cleans off glue on bumpers..spray on rub with fingers....wipe off, spray on agsin and let stand a few minutes..wipe off.
save your money....just use regular ole cooking oil like Crisco or something ( DO NOT HEAT!).

No comments:

Post a Comment