Friday, February 19, 2010

How do I remove spirit gum adhesive using common household procducts when I don't have a commercial remover?

Try some nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.=)How do I remove spirit gum adhesive using common household procducts when I don't have a commercial remover?
I'm not sure what spirit gum adhesive is but peanut butter will remove a lot of adhesives. I use it to remove the sticky residue from price labels or things from garage sales:) Just put some on a paper towel and rub it into the adhesive and it usually wipes right off.How do I remove spirit gum adhesive using common household procducts when I don't have a commercial remover?
Any type of veggie oil will remove pretty much anything sticky and the oil is easily removed with dish soap.
It might be worth giving ';Sticky Stuff Remover'; a try from Kleen Easy.
Try WD 40 spray.

1 comment: