Friday, February 19, 2010

I am looking for a product like UN-DU Adhesive Remover (Non-Oily)?

As UN-DU Adhesive Remover is now dicontinued by the vendor, I am looking for some product that helps me to safely remove price labels from magazine covers. Any help will be greatly appreciated.I am looking for a product like UN-DU Adhesive Remover (Non-Oily)?
You may want to try a little steam, a flat razor blade, or try to find a supplier that is trying to liquidate their supply of the product mentioned.I am looking for a product like UN-DU Adhesive Remover (Non-Oily)?
Go to http://www.ecbe08.ecrater.com. They have a 32 ounce bottle of Un-Du listed there. They will also have another product shortly that they are testing that they have said works just as well as Un-Du (scrappers solution)

Report Abuse



good old fashion rubbing alcohol and a Q TIP
Goo-Gone, I use it all the time on dust jackets of books that I sell on eBay. Often times stores have put sticky labels or tape on the dust jacket which is glossy like a magazine and I have to remove them before selling. The trick is don't leave it on a long time apply (spray) and wipe off quickly.
  • phone
  • 1 comment: